Welcome to vCHURCHES 3.0
Here are some of the innovative features offered in vCHURCHES 3.0:
- vCHURCHES is now even easier to use.
- A fully featured, easier to use “Calendar” which will display events more clearly.
- An updated “Photo Album” now includes a built in slide show which makes uploading photos to your website virtually effortless.
- New Directions page using Google Maps.
- The ability to categorize and reorder pages and items for more flexible navigation.
- There are 16 new “Layout Styles” to further enhance the look and feel of your website. Following is a list of the new “Layout Styles”:
· Botanical Spiral
· City Path 2a – 2c
· Cross 3 – 6
· Fence 2
· Road 2 & 3
· Worship 2
Here are some other changes that you will be likely to notice. These include but are not limited to:
- Your website editing will no longer be laid out in steps (i.e. STEP 1, STEP 2, STEP 3). Instead, you will see that as soon as you log in you will be able to do all of the editing within the website itself. Now making changes and additions to your site will be even quicker and more efficient than ever!
- In place of “Step 1”, you will now click on the “Edit Menu” button located at the bottom your navigation menu. You will be able to add, remove, rename, or reorder menu items instantly, as you wish.
- Consistent with many other familiar applications, you will now be able to click “Save” at the bottom of each page edited, to save the changes you have just made. This is done to avoid unwanted errors.
Important Note: If you do not click the “Save” button before exiting the page, any changes you have made will not be saved.
- You will now find the buttons for “Edit Header,” “Change Style” and “User Administration” above the header at the top of the page. (Note: the menus for “Edit Header” and “Change Style” were previously located in steps 2 and 3.)
- To use a “Custom Header” you will first click on the “Change Style” button located above the header. Select a “Custom Top” layout from the “Choose a Layout Style” menu. After this has been done, go to the “Edit Header” menu and upload your new header. It’s that easy.
In order to “Add”, “Edit”, or “Delete” a specific item on any page, simply click the corresponding button located above that item.
In our constant effort to improve customer satisfaction, vCHURCHES invites you to email (firstname.lastname@example.org ), or call us toll free (877-463-9321) with your questions, comments, or suggestions.
Thank you for your continued patronage!